TCP is located a few blocks from downtown. Our address is 42 Delphine Street, Owego, NY 13827.
TCP's Box Office is located at the front of the building and is open during the week for ticket purchase (see our Box Hour Time).
TCP contains one performance stage that offer 156 person cabaret seating allowing patrons to reserve seats at either our 2 top table or our 4 top table.
TCP has a small kitchen where we offer soup, dessert, candy, chips, non-alcoholic & limited alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverage is permitted at TCP.
TCP is accessible to people who need special accommodations.
We offer limited handicap parking
Floor tables with wheel chair accessibility
Wheel chair ramp
and Listening Devices (ask at the Box Office
TCP is working diligently to follow the CDC and New York State requirements during the pandemic.
- We are encouraging all our patrons, actors, volunteers and staff to wash their hands frequently.
- We ask that if you are not feeling well to please call the theater so we can reopen your seat. We will exchange your ticket for another performance when you are feeling better.
- We ask that if you or anyone you have been in contact with that may have COVID systems to please call and exchange your tickets for the safety of other patrons, actors, volunteers and staff.
- If another outbreak of COVID or another pandemic or public health crisis arrives, TCP will exchange your ticket for another performance when we are able to reopen or issue a gift certificate.
- We ask everyone coming to a performance at TCP to please wear a mask. Once seated, you may remove your mask.
We are working diligently to keep our theater safe for everyone!
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
TCP Performances begin Friday & Saturday at 8:00pm and Sunday Matinees begin at 2:00pm, unless other time is specified on the production or event ticket and advertisement.
Doors will open 30 mins prior to the start of the show.
All tickets sales are final. If you are not able to attend a performance which tickets were purchased for, we are happy to exchange tickets to another performance date or another production within our current season. Please call the Box Office during scheduled times to make the exchange.
While we don't offer a waitlist for sold out performances, we do welcome you to call the Box Office the day of the show to check if there are any cancellations or if seats become available.
If for some reason TCP needs to cancel a show, we will post on our website and our phone message system by 6:00pm the day of the show (12:00pm for mantinees).
In the event that TCP cancels a show due to inclement weather, will post a message on our website and answering machine. We will do our best to reseat you at the next available performance. If we are unable to do so, we will issue a gift certificate for you to use towards one of TCP's productions.
In the event that you are not able to attend due to inclement weather, please call us immediately so we can release your seats to someone else and we will exhange your seats for another production.