TO PURCHASE TICKETS, GET STARTED BY CLICKING THE BLUE “SELECT” BUTTON NEXT TO THE DATE OF THE SHOW YOU WISH TO ATTEND
(All purchase information is secure. For more information, click here.)
For step-by-step instructions, please scroll down and follow along with your order:
Step-by-Step Instructions on Purchasing Tickets
1) Choose the blue “SELECT” button beside the show date you would like to attend
2) Click the section you would like to sit in (Front = Blue; Back = Red). Hover over a section to view all available seats. If all seats for that section are sold, you will see “Front [0 tickets]”).
3) Once you click a section, you can then select your seat(s) by clicking the empty box(es) [hover over the box to display the seat #].
FULL SEATING CHART HERE:
- Handicap seats are indicated in blue (Floor Table 1 and Floor Table 2)
- Sold seats are purple and won’t be selectable
4) With your seat(s) selected, click blue “CONTINUE” button
5) Choose your Ticket Type for each (General, Student, Senior), if available.
6) Click blue “CONTINUE” button
7) Fill our your credit card and billing information. ORDERS ARE NOT COMPLETE until you hit the blue “CONFIRM ORDER” button.
8) You will need to repeat steps 1-7 for each show you would like to attend